Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Will to Survive by Eric Walters

Will to Survive (The Rule of Three #3)It's no secret that I love every Eric Walters book that I read.  He is very talented and if you ever get the chance to hear him speak - don't miss it!  The most viewed post on my blog is Sleeper by Eric Walters.  My very first published book review was of the Seven series that he was the mastermind behind.  I've also reviewed a few of his other books in between.

Today though is the final book in his Rule of Three trilogy.  First, you must read these books in order.  I don't want to say too much about this book in case you haven't read the first two yet.  Let me just say that I was satisfied with the ending.  I've read book one aloud to grade 7 and 8 classes and they've loved it!  You know you've hooked them when they ask you to read to them at lunch.  This series is fantastic for teenage boys but girls like it just as much.  Also, I've recommended it to a few adult men that haven't read a book and years and they all loved it.

I'm sorry to see it end.  I have eagerly awaited the last few February's for the most recent title.  I'm sure Eric Walters is currently working on something else for me to love.  I hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment